FD01: Elephant interactions + Long Neck Hill Tribes + Doi Suthep temple
A unique fusion of outdoor adventure and cultural activities in Thailand.
With this tour, you may see three of Chiang Mai’s top attractions in a single day. Visit the mountaintop’s principal and holiest temple. In Thailand, you may learn about them and have fun. Love, compassion, and respect for animals. No elephant riding, using hooks, mistreating, or engaging in any other cruel or abusive behavior against elephants. Visit the settlement of the Karen Long Neck Hill Tribe.
- Pick up at your hotel around 08:30 am .at your hotel lobby.
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple, Chiang Mai’s most beautiful and famous temple.
- View Chiang Mai from the top of the mountains.
- Visit Elephant Poo Poo paper park.
- Visit Long neck hill tribe village
- Local lunch a simple perfect to test real local food
- Go and arrive at the sanctuary park for elephants. Change into mahout uniforms after that.
- Meeting both elephants and their Mahout. then proceed to feeding them and getting lovely pictures of them.
- Bath with elephant in pool.
- With elephant activities back home, have fun and improve your memory.
- Professional, Flexible, Licensed English speaking private tour guide
- All entrance fees, mentioned in the tour program.
- Comfortable air-con Sedan Car or Van
- Insurance Covered
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All listed activities
- Drinking water
- Soft drink and alcohol
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes ( sports shoes – for trekking, for temple tour sandals is the best because always take off your shoes and hat before entering the temple )
- For temple tour please dress politely which means, at the very least, covering your knees and shoulders.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Please inform us for any prescription medication you require such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medicine
- Money for small purchases
- rain jacket ( in the rainy season, half the year between June and October.)
- Camera (optional)
We hope to serve you, and please give us more details or you can make a special request.
- Full names of your party. (Family) for insurance policy
- Hotel name in Chiang Mai for pickup in the morning (5 km from Chiangmai old city free for pick up)
- Date to start the trip.
- I guarantee for my team, we are a happiness maker.
- Chiang Mai Private Tours by Locals: 100% Personalized