HD05:A walking tour of Chiang Mai's Old City Temple with a personal guide
Take a breath of Chiang Mai's old city in the early morning.
Avoid the crowds of tourists in the early morning to experience the way of life of the people of Chiang Mai and take in the atmosphere of the city’s old quarter.You will experience personal Chiang Mai daily life, Chiang Mai art, and Chiang Mai culture.
08.30 a.m. / 13.00 p.m. : Leave from your hotel or guesthouse with songthaew “the local taxi”. But the best time is 6.30 a.m.
- Visit by walking to Wat Chedi Luang temple “ the biggest chedi in Northern Thailand“.
- Visit by walking to Wat Phan Tao ” The real original old wooden teak in the old Chiang Mai old city”.
- Visit by walking to Wat Phra Sing temple,“The Monastery of the Lion Buddha” or “The temple of the Lion Buddha”
- Visit by walking to Wat Chiang Man, “ the oldest temple in Chiang Mai. “
- Visit by walking to Wat Lok Moli, “ Lanna art temple of Chiang Mai”.
- Local nice lunch or test khao soi, “specifically the most famous of Chiang Mai local people.“
12.30 p.m. / 16.30 – 17.00 p.m. : Back to your hotel with Songthaew “the local taxi”.
- Professional, Flexible, Licensed English speaking private tour guide
- All entrance fees, mentioned in the tour program.
- Comfortable air-con Sedan Car or Van
- Insurance Covered
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All listed activities
- Drinking water
- Soft drink and alcohol
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes ( sports shoes – for trekking, for temple tour sandals is the best because always take off your shoes and hat before entering the temple )
- For temple tour please dress politely which means, at the very least, covering your knees and shoulders.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Please inform us for any prescription medication you require such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medicine
- Money for small purchases
- rain jacket ( in the rainy season, half the year between June and October.)
- Camera (optional)
We hope to serve you, and please give us more details or you can make a special request.
- Full names of your party. (Family) for insurance policy
- Hotel name in Chiang Mai for pickup in the morning (5 km from Chiangmai old city free for pick up)
- Date to start the trip.
- I guarantee for my team, we are a happiness maker.
- Chiang Mai Private Tours by Locals: 100% Personalized