HD06 : Private Trip Walk, Rickshaw, Songtaew, local culture, life experience, and the old city temple of Chiang Maii
Local life experience in Chiang Mai
Explore Chiang Mai’s old city and local markets. You will visit the largest wholesale markets, Muang Mai Market and Warorot Market. Then visit Chiang Mai’s old city Buddhist temples, Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Pan Tao, for great photographs. During this 4- to 5-hour tour, you will have the opportunity to take the local transportation: rickshaw, Songtaew.
7.30 a.m. / 13.00 p.m. The local taxi, “Chiangmai people call Songtaew tax or red-car”, will pick you up at your hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai town in a private vehicle with an experienced tour guide.
- Visiting Muang Mai Market, “the largest wholesale market in Chiang Mai.”
- Walk to Visit the Warorot Market, “The Most Famous Local Market in Chiang Mai.”
- “Touch to Chiang Mai local culture experience here,” take a trishaw to Chiang Mai’s old city.
- Visiting the Three Kings monument, “the large open square in the heart of the walled Old City.”
- Visit by walking to Wat Chedi Luang temple, “the biggest chedi in Northern Thailand”.
- Walk to visit the Wat Pan Tao temple, “the real original old wooden teak in the old Chiang Mai old city”.
- Test the local nice lunch or test khao soi, “specifically the most famous local dish.”
12.30 AM.: Back to your hotel in the local taxi vehicle, “Chiangmai people call Songtaew tax or red-car.”
Ps: you can request to start early or late depend on you 7.30 AM is just perfect time for this programs but perfect time for tour is our customer happy.
- Professional, Flexible, Licensed English speaking private tour guide
- All entrance fees, mentioned in the tour program.
- Comfortable air-con Sedan Car or Van
- Insurance Covered
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All listed activities
- Drinking water
- Soft drink and alcohol
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes ( sports shoes – for trekking, for temple tour sandals is the best because always take off your shoes and hat before entering the temple )
- For temple tour please dress politely which means, at the very least, covering your knees and shoulders.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Please inform us for any prescription medication you require such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medicine
- Money for small purchases
- rain jacket ( in the rainy season, half the year between June and October.)
- Camera (optional)
We hope to serve you, and please give us more details or you can make a special request.
- Full names of your party. (Family) for insurance policy
- Hotel name in Chiang Mai for pickup in the morning (5 km from Chiangmai old city free for pick up)
- Date to start the trip.
- I guarantee for my team, we are a happiness maker.
- Chiang Mai Private Tours by Locals: 100% Personalized