HD02: Chiang Mai Buddhist Almsgiving with Locals , Doi Suthep and Palat Temple Tour
Make Spiritual merit and get blessing from monk
Avoid the crowd’s tourist and experience Alms giving ceremony. This unique tour offers you the chance to explore the famous Doi suthep temple Wat Pha Lat, Wat Umong or “Tunnel Temple” and include experience to test Khao soi without daytime crowds.
- Leave from your hotel or guesthouse at 6.30 a.m. in a private, air-conditioned vehicle with a private local guide in Chiang Mai.
- Arrive at the foot of Suthep mountain, where local people often come to make food offerings for the monks in the morning. You can see the daily lives of local people.
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple. You discovered and learned about Lanna culture with your private guide from Wat Prathart Doi Suthep when there were few tourists.
- The most peaceful temple, Wat Pha Lat, is the hidden temple in the Suthep mountains, with a private tour guide.
- Return to your hotel at 10:30 a.m.
- Professional, Flexible, Licensed English speaking private tour guide
- All entrance fees, mentioned in the tour program.
- Comfortable air-con Sedan Car or Van
- Insurance Covered
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All listed activities
- Drinking water
- Soft drink and alcohol
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes ( sports shoes – for trekking, for temple tour sandals is the best because always take off your shoes and hat before entering the temple )
- For temple tour please dress politely which means, at the very least, covering your knees and shoulders.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Please inform us for any prescription medication you require such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medicine
- Money for small purchases
- rain jacket ( in the rainy season, half the year between June and October.)
- Camera (optional)
We hope to serve you and please give us more details or you can do a simple request.
- Full names of your party. (Family) for insurance policy
- Hotel name in Chiang Mai for pickup in the morning (5 km from Chiangmai old city free for pick up)
- Date to start the trip.
- I guarantee for my team, we are a happiness maker.