FD04: Private Tour Doi Suthep Temple, long neck camp and Sticky Waterfall
Discover adventure, nature, and culture.
the day’s highlights in Chaingmai the Doi Suthep shrine, Karen long-neck hill tribal culture camp and sticky waterfalls. An excellent day-long combined excursion. Visit the famous Karen long-neck hill-tribe culture as well as Thai culture. Discover adventure, nature, and culture.
- 8.30 AM. : Depart from your hotel or guesthouse in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 9.30 AM. : Visit Doi Suthep temple, the temple on the mountain where is a landmark of Chiang Mai.)
- 11:30 PM. : visiting long neck village, Set up for tourist but it is good for your learn hill-tribe culture experience
- 12.30 AM : Have lunch a simple nice and local restaurant.
- 13.30 AM. : Drive to Sticky Waterfall approximately 1.5 hours, where we start to walk or do trek downhill with your local guide
- 14.30 PM. :Visit Bua Tong Waterfall one of the hidden gems of Chiang Mai, amazing and beautiful, a multi-tiered waterfall made of limestone and mineral deposits. It has been nicknamed “sticky waterfall”
- 16.00 AM.: Back to your hotel approximately 1.30 hours
- Professional, Flexible, Licensed English speaking private tour guide
- All entrance fees, mentioned in the tour program.
- Comfortable air-con Sedan Car or Van
- Insurance Covered
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All listed activities
- Drinking water
- Soft drink and alcohol
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes ( sports shoes – for trekking, for temple tour sandals is the best because always take off your shoes and hat before entering the temple )
- For temple tour please dress politely which means, at the very least, covering your knees and shoulders.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Please inform us for any prescription medication you require such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medicine
- Money for small purchases
- rain jacket ( in the rainy season, half the year between June and October.)
- Camera (optional)
We hope to serve you, and please give us more details or you can make a special request.
- Full names of your party. (Family) for insurance policy
- Hotel name in Chiang Mai for pickup in the morning (5 km from Chiangmai old city free for pick up)
- Date to start the trip.
- I guarantee for my team, we are a happiness maker.
- Chiang Mai Private Tours by Locals: 100% Personalized