FD03: One Day in Doi Inthanon National Park Chiang Mai by Local Tours
A Day Trip to Doi Inthanon, Thailand's Highest Mountain
Doi Inthanon, the highest peak in Thailand, is home to some of the most breathtaking waterfalls, scenery, and cultures in the whole country.
Thailand’s tallest peak, Doi Inthanon, rises to a height of 2,565 meters. Doi Luang, which is Thai for “Big Mountain,” was the mountain’s prior name. the waterfalls on the mountain are beautiful. A dense cover of highlands, mainly made up of oak, tea, and magnolia tree types, covers the mountain’s higher elevations.
- 8.30 AM : Depart in a private, air-conditioned car from your hotel or guesthouse.
- 10.30 AM: Visit to Doi Inthanon National Park’s highest mountain
- 11 .00 AM: Twins Pagoda or King and Queen Pagoda
- 12.00 : Hmong Hill Tribe Market
- 12. 30 AM: Local Nice Lunch
- 13. 30 AM: Visit to Karen Village (No Trek); Here, we learn about and observe the Karen Hill Tribe’s way of life; and Test Local Coffee for Experience.
- 14:30. Visit Wachirathan Waterfall
- 15:30. (Return to your hotel in 1.5 hours by car)
- Professional, Flexible, Licensed English speaking private tour guide
- All entrance fees, mentioned in the tour program.
- Comfortable air-con Sedan Car or Van
- Insurance Covered
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All listed activities
- Drinking water
- Soft drink and alcohol
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes ( sports shoes – for trekking, for temple tour sandals is the best because always take off your shoes and hat before entering the temple )
- For temple tour please dress politely which means, at the very least, covering your knees and shoulders.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Please inform us for any prescription medication you require such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medicine
- Money for small purchases
- rain jacket ( in the rainy season, half the year between June and October.)
- Camera (optional)
We hope to serve you, and please give us more details or you can make a special request.
- Full names of your party. (Family) for insurance policy
- Hotel name in Chiang Mai for pickup in the morning (5 km from Chiangmai old city free for pick up)
- Date to start the trip.
- I guarantee for my team, we are a happiness maker.
- Chiang Mai Private Tours by Locals: 100% Personalized