FD04 : Explore Doi Inthanon national park and waterfall soft trek to Karen Village.
Explore the Doi Inthanon National Park and the hiking the mountain trails
On this personalized door-to-door tour of the mountain Doi Inthanon National Park, hike at your own speed and choose the places that appeal to you. The forest trip with a Karen hill tribal guide, followed by homemade coffee and lunch, is a special pleasure. Additionally, witness King Inthawichayanon’s Stupa, the royal pagodas, stroll along the Ang Ka nature path, and tour a market.
- 7.30 AM. : Depart from your hotel or guesthouse in a private air-conditioned vehicle. ( drive 1.5 hours from your hotel)
- 9.45 AM. : Meet your local guide, where we start to walk or do trek downhill with your local guide, who is a Karen tribe will lead you for a walk follow the waterfall to the village for 2 hours, walk past by coffee plantation project, Paddy Field, much interesting authentic life experience.
- 11.40 Am. : Visiting Karen village, where we learn and observe the life of Karen hill tribe and test a local coffee for an experience.
- 12.30 AM. : Local nice local lunch
- 1.40 Pm. : Visiting the highest mountain in Thailand at Doi Inthanon national park
- 2.20 Pm. : Visiting twins pagoda or king and queen pagoda
- 3.00 PM. : Visiting Hmong hill tribe market, where they sell product from royal project
- 3:30 PM. : Visiting Wachirathan Waterfall
- 4.30 AM. : Back to your hotel. ( drive 1.5 hours back to your hotel)
- Professional, Flexible, Licensed English speaking private tour guide
- All entrance fees, mentioned in the tour program.
- Comfortable air-con Sedan Car or Van
- Insurance Covered
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All listed activities
- Drinking water
- Soft drink and alcohol
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes ( sports shoes – for trekking, for temple tour sandals is the best because always take off your shoes and hat before entering the temple )
- For temple tour please dress politely which means, at the very least, covering your knees and shoulders.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Please inform us for any prescription medication you require such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medicine
- Money for small purchases
- rain jacket ( in the rainy season, half the year between June and October.)
- Camera (optional)
We hope to serve you, and please give us more details or you can make a special request.
- Full names of your party. (Family) for insurance policy
- Hotel name in Chiang Mai for pickup in the morning (5 km from Chiangmai old city free for pick up)
- Date to start the trip.
- I guarantee for my team, we are a happiness maker.
- Chiang Mai Private Tours by Locals: 100% Personalized