Duration: Approximately 4 Hour
Location: Chiang Mai City
Price: From 1,100 - 3,500 bathContact us Please.
Private Foodie Tour Chiang Mai
HD07: Chiang Mai Evening Market Tour, Street food Experience and Include Dinner
Duration: Pick – up 4.00 AM. Approximately (3 – 4Hour)
- 4.00 PM. : Depart from your hotel or guesthouse in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 4.30 PM. : Visiting evening street food market not in the old city, outside Chiang Mai for real test Local food.
- 5.30 PM. : Visiting evening street food market around the old city where is famous for tourist for the experience.
- 6.30 AM. : Nice and simple dinner at the hidden restaurant, good food good test. (I make this program, love this food program but not many people book this tour hope you will love to book with me.)
- 7.30 AM. : Back to your hotel.
About this private tour
The local food market outside Chiang Mai city
The local food market outside Chiang Mai city, that I show my client is the local market is the outside a bit of Chiang Mai, where are local people stop to buy food back home for their dinner.
The street food at the south gate market Chiang Mai
The street food at the south gate market Chiang Mai. I will walk and give you information show you around and give you test some local food.
hidden local Thai restaurant
Then dinner at a local Thai restaurant. If you want to make sure, where is good food and test? You must come with me!!
This tour includes:
- Professional, Flexible, Licensed English speaking private tour guide
- All entrance fees, mentioned in the tour program.
- Dinner and more than 10 local food for a try.
- Comfortable air-con Sedan Car or Van
- Insurance Covered
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All listed activities
- Drinking water
This tour excludes:
- Soft drink and alcohol
- Other expenses, souvenirs during the trip
- Tipping personnel
What to Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes ( sports shoes – for trekking, for temple tour sandals is the best because always take off your shoes and hat before entering the temple )
- For temple tour please dress politely which means, at the very least, covering your knees and shoulders.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Sunscreen and insect repellant
- Any prescription medication you require such as an asthma inhaler or allergy medicine
- Money for small purchases
- rain jacket ( in the rainy season, half the year between June and October.)
- Camera (optional)
Private Tour Arrangement only, Hope to service you in Chaingmai.
Some detail we need from you.
- Please email me to make me have a job and share the job with my team.
- Full names of your party. (Family) for insurance policy
- Hotel name in Chiang Mai for pickup in the morning (5 km from Chiangmai old city free for pick up)
- Date to start the trip.
- If jack not available? Are you ok to do the tour with my team? I guarantee for my team; we are a happiness maker.
error: Private Tour Thailand